103-105 W. King, 07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, brick commercial building is four bays wide with a brick veneer laid in a one-to-five common bond and has a flat roof behind a parapet with terra cotta coping. The building has been altered with the installation of a Colonial Revival-style storefront, replacement windows, and a pent roof. The storefront has a single entrance with a leaded-glass transom and a denticulated cornice. The door is flanked by large display windows on a low brick knee wall with plywood above. There are three groups of three replacement casement windows on the second-floor level. An asphalt-shingled pent roof extends the full width of the storefront and connects to the adjacent building to the west (107 West King Street). The left (east) bay has a pair of one-light French doors with an etched transom on the first floor and a pair of original four-light metal casements at the second-floor level. The door accesses the commercial space for the neighboring building (100 South Churton Street) and a staircase to the upper level of the building. The building appears on the 1943 Sanborn map. Windows were replaced and the pent roof installed about 1985.