08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional-style house is five bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, three-bay-wide entrance wing on the right (north) end of the façade and a side-gabled wing on the right elevation. The house has a brick veneer, vinyl windows, an interior brick chimney, and a four-light-over- four-panel door flanked by small, six-over-six vinyl windows. The entrance is accessed by an uncovered brick terrace with a decorative metal railing. The house has a raised basement with multi-light metal windows and a nine-light door on the left (south) elevation. A brick retaining wall extends along the driveway on the left side of the house. County tax records date the building to 1941, and though the house does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map, it was likely constructed soon after.