105 N. Churton St., then the "Colonial Gun Shop." March 1983 (NCSHPO via Tom Campanella/builtbrooklyn.org)
From the National Register nomination:
This one-story, parapet-roofed, brick commercial building was built concurrent with the neighboring buildings at 101 and 107 N. Churton Street after a fire destroyed an earlier building on the site. The building features a brick exterior laid in a running bond and has corbelling at the parapet and a basketweave course above the storefront. The replacement storefront features a fifteen-light French door centered on the façade and flanked by twenty-five-light picture windows, smaller than the originals, above a later painted brick kneewall. Sidelights and the full-width transom have been covered and a fabric awning extends the full width of the storefront. It was Kelsey’s Café in 1994 and is currently the Wooden Nickel pub. The building was erected on the site of John Berry's last project, the "Berry Building." Berry died January 11, 1870, shortly after the building was started, and it was later consumed by fire, but two plaques were salvaged and reset in the new building. The plaques are set between 105 and 107 N. Churton and read, "Captain John Berry Archt. and Build 1869." "Rebuilt 1927." Another plaque reads, "the founder of this building died in the early commencement of the work-continued by his heirs - D. (Stonecutter)-April 28th 1870."