09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is four bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer and exterior brick chimney in the left (east) gable. The house has six-over-six wood-sash windows with flat brick arches and a tripartite window on the left end of the façade, consisting of a twenty-four-light picture flanked by six-over-six windows. The most prominent feature of the house is a deep, front-gabled entrance porch with a dentil cornice and a segmental-arched ceiling resting on a three-part entablature that is supported by paired Tuscan columns. The porch shelters a front door sheltered by a louvered storm door. There are two windows in each side gable. A shed-roofed porch on the left elevation is supported by full-height brick piers with a brick knee wall between the piers. The porch has been enclosed with windows. County tax records date the building to 1947.