~1905, from "History of the Town of Hillsborough 1754-1966" Looking north on N. Churton St. from near the King intersection; 106 N. Churton is the two-story structure on the right; note the town pump on the left.
From the National Register nomination:
This two-story, parapet-roofed Colonial Revival-style commercial building is laid in a one-to-five common bond with a decorative brick cornice at the parapet and terra cotta coping. The storefront was been replaced, likely in the 1930s, with two six-over-one wood-sash windows on the right (south) end and a six-panel door with a Colonial Revival-style surround with broken pediment recessed into the brickwork on the left (north) end. The first-floor windows and door are surrounded with infill running-bond brick with a soldier- course brick header. The building has eight-over-eight wood-sash windows in segmental-arch brick openings at the second-floor level. The rear elevation exhibits original brickwork with fine flat-arched window openings with nine-over-nine sash. This building was a Saloon and Barber Shop on the 1884 through 1911 Sanborn maps; by 1924 it had become bank offices.
Partial view of 106 N. Churton (left) - 1950s (History of the Town of Hillsborough 1754-1966)
08.03.2016 (G. Kueber)