09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, hip-roofed wing on the left (south) end of the façade. The house has a concrete-block foundation, German-profile weatherboards, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and a picture window flanked by four-over- four windows on the right (north) end of the façade. It has an interior brick chimney, an exterior brick chimney on the right (north) elevation, and a six-light-over-two-panel, Craftsman-style door sheltered by a small inset porch on the right end of the projecting wing. The porch is supported by a single square post at the corner. Wood stairs access a six-light-over-three-panel door on the left elevation with an eight-over-eight wood-sash window to its right. County tax records date the building to 1951.