1966 - (Hillsborough General Development Plan)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, brick commercial building has a flat roof behind a corbelled brick parapet with metal coping and a single replacement storefront with recessed sign panel above. The storefront features a replacement door on the right (east) end of the façade and three wood-frame display windows on a brick knee wall on the left (west) end. There are four wood panels above the storefront and a boarded-up transom above the panels. The storefront is sheltered by a full-width fabric awning. The building appears on the 1924 Sanborn map and was likely built to fill the vacant space between the Movie Theater (122 West King Street) and the Smith Furniture Store (126 West King Street). The replacement storefront likely dates to the 1950s.
07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)