09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house has been significantly altered with the construction of a two-story, front-gabled wing on the left (west). The original house is three bays wide and double-pile with two gabled dormers on the façade. It has vinyl siding, vinyl windows, and an exterior brick chimney in the right (east) gable. The six-panel door, centered on the façade, has a fluted surround. There is a one-story, hip-roofed porch on the right elevation that is supported by Tuscan columns. A one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled hyphen on the left elevation has a gabled wall dormer on the façade and connects to the two-story, front-gabled addition. The addition has vinyl siding and windows with basement-level windows and gabled dormers on the left elevation. A wide, shed-roofed dormer on the rear elevation connects the original house to the two-story wing. There is a shed-roofed screened porch at the left rear (northwest). County tax records date the building to 1938.