10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is six bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer and interior brick chimney. The house has vinyl slider windows, generally grouped, and a picture window near the center of the façade is flanked by single-light casement windows. The entrance, a solid wood door with three lights, is accessed by an uncovered brick stoop and stair with decorative metal railing. An inset porch at the left (west) end of the façade has been enclosed with screens and a large wood deck has been constructed at the left end of the façade that wraps around the left elevation and shelters basement-level parking below. County tax records date the building to 1956.