08.14.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the right rear (northwest). The house has German-profile weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, paired on the façade, and two interior brick chimneys. The one-light-over-one-panel door is sheltered by a front-gabled porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. There is a 2011 gabled wing projecting from the south elevation of the rear ell [HDC] and a shed-roofed section between the main section of the house and the projecting wing. County tax records date the building to 1936. A low brick wall extends across the front of the property and a sign in front of the house calls it the Florence Elkins House.