March 2016 (Google)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed brick Ranch house has been significantly altered with the construction of a large, two-story addition on the left (south) elevation in 2011 [HDC]. The house is four bays wide and double- pile with two-over-two horizontal-panel wood-sash windows. The six-panel door is sheltered by an aluminum awning on decorative metal posts and a picture window to the right (north) of the entrance is flanked by two- over-two windows. A large, two-story, gable-on-hip-roofed addition on the left elevation has a stuccoed exterior, paired one-light French doors with a one-light transom on the east elevation and awning windows on the south elevation that are sheltered by a flat-roofed metal awning at the first-floor level. County tax records date the building to 1953.
11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)