10.09.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Constructed as the Mt. Zion A.M.E. Parsonage, this one-story, side-gabled, Period Cottage has a projecting, front-gabled wing centered on the façade. The house is four bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer, two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows, and a picture window flanked by two-over-two windows on the front-gabled wing. The replacement front door is sheltered by an aluminum awning on metal posts and is accessed by a brick stair with decorative metal railing. There is an interior brick chimney and a six- light round window in the front gable. A side-gabled porch on the left (east) elevation is supported by metal poles. There is a shed-roofed wing at the right rear (southwest) and an aluminum awning shelters an entrance on the right (west) elevation. A cornerstone reads, "Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church Parsonage Pastor Rev. J.R. Bridges 1953" and the house is still owned by the A. M. E. Church.