10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the right (east) end of the façade and a gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). The house has a brick veneer, an interior brick chimney, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and a projecting bay window on the left (west) end of the façade with an eight-over-eight window flanked by four-over- four windows. The six-panel door is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, shed-roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts. There is vinyl siding on the porch gables and on the rear ell. County tax records date the building to 1952.