11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This split-level, brick house features a two-story, three-bay-wide, hip-roofed section on the left (south) with a one-story, two-bay-wide, hip-roofed wing on the right (north) that is set back from the façade of the two-story section. The building features a low-pitched roof, two interior brick chimneys, six-over-six wood-sash windows, and a four-light-over-four-panel door that is inset slightly on the one- story wing. The site slopes down to the south and west to reveal a garage on the first-floor level of the left elevation. An entrance on the left elevation is sheltered by a small gabled roof on knee brackets. County tax records date the building to 1959.