10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the left (south) end of the façade. The house has a brick veneer, exterior brick chimney on the right (north) elevation, and vinyl windows. A picture window on the right end of the façade replaces a pair of original windows, but retains the original opening. The replacement front door is sheltered by an engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts with a metal railing. An attached, shed- roofed brick garage at the right rear (northwest) has an open vehicular bay that is sheltered by an aluminum awning. County tax records date the building to 1946.