08.20.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This small one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled house is two bays wide and single pile. It retains its original form and a historic full-width, shed-roofed rear wing. Alterations include the application of vinyl siding, modern replacement of several windows, and replacement of exterior end chimneys at an unknown date. A nine-light-over-two-panel door on the left (west) end of the façade is sheltered by a near-full-width, shed- roofed porch supported by slender square posts with a modern, unpainted wood railing between the posts and flanking the brick steps. There is a full-width, shed-roofed rear wing. County tax records date the building to 1871.