09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a projecting side- gabled wing on the right (north) elevation. The house has a brick veneer, vinyl siding on the right wing, and vinyl windows, including a projecting bay window on the façade. The four-light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by decorative metal posts with vinyl siding in the gable. There is an interior brick chimney and a shed-roofed, vinyl-sided addition at the left rear (southwest). A stone retaining wall extends the width of the property along the sidewalk. County tax records date the building to 1949 and the addition at the southwest dates to 1993.