10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled brick Ranch house has Colonial Revival details. The house is four bays wide and double-pile with vinyl windows, an interior brick chimney and an exterior brick chimney on the left (north) elevation. Colonial Revival details include a denticulated cornice at the roofline and fluted pilasters flanking the four-light-over-four-panel door. A picture window in the left end of the façade is flanked by double-hung windows. There is a gabled, screened porch on the left elevation and a small vinyl-sided gabled wing on the right (south) elevation may be an enclosed porch. County tax records date the building to 1957.