11.18.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front- gabled, brick-veneered bay centered on the façade. The house has plain weatherboards, two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows, generally grouped, and an interior brick chimney. The entrance, a solid wood door with three lights, is located on the right (north) elevation of the front-gabled bay, which has a wide two-over-two window flanked by narrower windows and has diagonally-applied wood siding in the gable. There is an inset porch at the right rear (northwest) that has been enclosed with glass. County tax records date the building to 1954.