11.18.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-one-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is four bays wide and double- pile with a projecting, three-sided bay on the right (south) end of the façade. The house has a brick veneer and eight-over-eight wood-sash windows, including paired windows in the left (north) gable. Four-over-four windows flank the eight-over-eight window on the projecting bay. The four-light-over-four-panel door has a classical surround with fluted pilasters. It is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, flat-roofed porch supported by square columns with a low wood railing at the roofline. There is a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast) and a recessed side-gabled wing with vinyl siding and six-over-six windows on the right elevation with an uncovered wood deck to its right. County tax records date the building to 1947.