11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional-style is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled wing on the left (north) end of the façade. The house has a brick veneer, interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney in the front gable. It has vinyl windows with flat brick arches and brick sills and the four-light-over-four-panel door, located on the right (south) elevation of the projecting wing, is sheltered by an engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by square posts with a geometric railing. There is a single window in each gable and a shed-roofed porch at the left rear (northeast) that has been enclosed with vinyl siding. County tax records date the building to 1952.