10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with vinyl siding, vinyl windows, and a projecting bay window on the left (east) end of the façade. It has an exterior brick chimney on the left elevation and an interior brick chimney behind the ridgeline. The fifteen-light French door is centered on the façade and is sheltered by a front-gabled porch supported by decorative metal post. There is a gabled ell at the right rear (southwest) and a shed-roofed wing to its left. County tax records date the building to 1936.