(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting gabled bay on the right (east) end of the façade and a gabled dormer on the left (west) end of the façade. The house has vinyl siding and windows, an interior brick chimney, and a four-light-over-four-panel door sheltered by a metal awning on decorative metal posts. There is a single window in each side gable and dormer, a projecting, shed-roofed bay on the right elevation, and a gabled ell at the right rear (northeast). There is a low stone wall along the front and right sides of the property and brick stairs lead to the entrance. County tax records date the building to 1946.
05.14.2017 (G. Kueber)