11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and single-pile with projecting, hip-roofed wings on the left (south) end of the façade and on the left elevation. The house has a concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, and an interior concrete block chimney. There is a pair of French doors centered on the façade and a large, sixty-light wood picture window on the right (north) end of the façade. An uncovered concrete terrace extends across the right two bays of the façade. An entrance on the left elevation is accessed by a wood stair with wood railing. County tax records date the building to 1956.