08.21.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Originally constructed as a grocery, this one-story, side-gabled structure was converted to a duplex by 1943. The building is four bays and double-pile with a brick pier foundation with concrete- block curtain wall, vinyl siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows on the façade and two-over-two, horizontal-pane wood-sash windows on the side elevations. It has a 5V metal roof with two interior brick chimneys. Two modern entrance doors on the façade are each sheltered by a small, front-gabled, porch supported by square posts. A small commercial building, facing South Nash Street was constructed after 1943 and adjoins the rear of the building (See entry for 103 South Nash Street). County tax records date the building to 1921. The building appears without the Nash Street addition, on the 1924 and 1943 Sanborn maps; it is shown as a commercial building in 1924 and a duplex in 1943.
Storefront facing South Nash, 08.13.2016 (G. Kueber)
Building was purchased in 2017 and significant renovations began in Spring 2017.
04.14.2017 (G. Kueber)