10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This two-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and single-pile with a shed-roofed dormer on the façade and a one-story, gabled ell at the left rear (northeast). It has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, later one-over-one windows at the second-floor level, and rectangular vents and aluminum-covered knee brackets in the gables. There is a pair of five-light windows in the dormer, which was likely added in the 1920s. The replacement front door is sheltered by a wide, shed-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts covered with aluminum siding on brick piers. There is a small gabled storage bay on the right (south) elevation. County tax records date the building to 1901 and the Craftsman-style dormer, knee brackets, and front porch likely date from the 1920s.