1937 - H. Lee Waters film of Hillsborough
From the National Register Nominatinon:
This distinctive rendition of the Neoclassical Revival style features a tetrastyle temple front in cast stone that recalls the nineteenth-century Greek Revival style. The one-story stone building has a full-width pediment supported by Tuscan columns set on a stone porch floor. The loadbearing walls are built of random- course ashlar in variegated browns, oranges, and grays and there is an interior stone chimney with terra cotta chimney pots. The three-bay-wide building has one-over-one wood-sash windows with flat-arch stone headers with keystones, cast-stone windowsills on the façade, and stone windowsills on the side elevations. The one- light-over-one-panel door has a one-light transom. A cornerstone at the left (north) end of the façade reads, “Graham Building 1930.” This was the law office of Alexander H. Graham, who lived at Montrose and was lieutenant governor of the state in the 1930s.
08.03.2016 (G. Kueber)