07.09.2016 (G. Kueber)
Sanborn maps show a frame structure on this site in 1924 - the Apostolic Holiness church.
1924 Sanborn (Proquest)
The same structure is present on the site in 1943, but then named "Pilgrim Holiness Church." A frame dwelling had been built/placed immediately to the north on the corner of Collins and Spring.
1943 Sanborn (Proquest)
The current brick structure appears to date from the 1950s or 1960s, and was likely expanded in the 1980s or 1990s to the north with a nominally classical plastic sided wing.