Circa 1912, the Pickwick Theatre moved to its second location, into the Brockwell Building. Samuel Brockwell owned both this building and the previous theater building, and they weren't sold until many years after his death by his widow.
December 1915 Sanborn map excerpt, showing second location of the theater ("Picture Show")
Interior, circa 1912
The theater also outgrew this second location, and Brockwell purchased a lot across the street in October 1915, with plans to move to the theater into a new building
to be built on the lot.