10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
The Presbyterian Manse has been significantly altered with additions at the right (south) and rear (east). The one-story, side-gabled, building is three bays wide and single-pile with two gabled dormers on the façade and a double-pile rear ell with gabled dormers on the left elevation of the ell (northeast). The building has a stone foundation, vinyl siding and windows, interior corbelled brick chimney, and a one-light door sheltered by a shed-roofed porch on square aluminum columns. A side-gabled hyphen on the right elevation connects to a one-and-a-half-story, front-gabled chapel that is three bays wide and four bays deep. It has a brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and a pair of six-panel doors with fluted-pilaster surround in a projecting, front- gabled entrance bay. A series of shed-roofed additions connect the rear ell of the house and the rear of the chapel and there is an accessible ramp at the rear. The building first appears on the 1905 Sanborn map and served as a Presbyterian manse and doctor's office [Bellinger]. According to a representative from Clements Funeral Service, the company moved into the building in 1978 and constructed the chapel in 1980. The vinyl siding and windows were installed in 1988.