103-105 E. MAIN ST.
- This building does not appear in any tours yet.
- Sun, 11/08/2020 - 1:21pm by SteveR
Built in 1948 by/for C. A. Bivins. White Oaks Department Store was the first tenant.
View north east, 1960
View north west, 1962
view east, 1965
June 1960 ad (Chapel Hill Weekly)
Interior, 1966 ad
The building was purchased by Jenny and Francis Chan in 1979; they rented it to an antique business for awhile, but when that business moved out the Chans opened Jade Palace in the building in 1982. The building was damaged in a January, 2000 fire.
June 2019 (via Google Streetview)
No comments yet.
Add new comment