(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Similar in detail to the neighboring building at 100 South Churton Street, but constructed with a slightly different colored brick, this two-story brick commercial building is three bays wide with a corbelled brick parapet and a band of soldier-course brick at the cornice and between the first and second floors. It has thirty- two-light display windows on the first floor and groups of three six-over-six wood-sash windows on the second floor, all with arched transoms composed of four three-light Craftsman-style windows in a segmental-arched brick surround. Transoms on the first floor have been painted over. The center bay on the first floor is a later recessed entrance with a modern door and vertical wood sheathing. The 1943 Sanborn map indicates the building was used for “Auto Sales” so the center bay may have originally been a vehicular bay. A different building is shown on Sanborn maps from 1911 and earlier. The building was constructed shortly after 100 South Churton Street, as the 1924 Sanborn map notes “from plans” next to the building. The parapet extends slightly over the parapet of the neighboring building at 108 South Churton Street, indicating that it was built after that building as well.