09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, front-gabled, late Queen Anne-style house is three bays wide and triple-pile with projecting pedimented bays on the right (north) and left (south) elevations. The house has plain weatherboards, imbricated shingles and small windows in the gables, and one-over-one wood-sash windows throughout the first floor. The one-light-over-two-panel door has one-light-over-two-panel sidelights and a three-part transom. It is sheltered by a full-width, engaged, hip-roofed porch supported by square columns with sawn brackets and has an original wood railing between the brackets. County tax records date the building to 1921, but the house appears on the 1911 Sanborn map and overall form and detailing suggest a date of c. 1910 or earlier. The house is associated with Forrest family, though the association has not been documented.