09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This heavily altered side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is currently four bays wide and double-pile with a second-story addition over the right (south) three bays of the house. There is a brick veneer on the first floor, wide German-profile weatherboards on the second story and on the upper half of the left (north) elevation. It has two-over-two, horizontal-pane wood-sash windows with groups of three double-hung windows on the façade. The front door has eight panels with a single, central light and is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by grouped square posts with weatherboards in the gable. There is an interior brick chimney at the left end of the second story and an exposed basement on the right elevation. The house is located above the street level and is accessed by brick stairs. County tax records date the building to 1957 and the building was heavily remodeled in 1980.