08.13.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Similar in form to the house at 105 South Nash, this one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast). The house has vinyl siding, but retains six-over-six wood-sash windows, two interior brick chimneys, and a 5V metal roof. The three-light-over-two-panel front door is sheltered by a near-full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts. A side-gabled porch on the left (north) elevation has been fully enclosed with an entrance on the left elevation. There is an inset porch on the left elevation of the rear ell. County tax records date the building to 1911 and the building first appears on the 1924 Sanborn map.