09.03.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house has been altered with the partial enclosure of the shed-roofed front porch and the installation of patio doors on the right (south) gable end. The house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast). It has weatherboards on the façade, vinyl siding on the side elevations, and a metal tile roof. There is a two-over-two, horizontal-pane, wood-sash window to the left (north) of the entrance, which is sheltered by a shed-roofed porch supported by turned posts with decorative sawn brackets. The right end of the porch has been enclosed and there is a single, fixed window on the front. The house is typical of early twentieth-century architecture in Hillsborough and appears on the 1924 Sanborn map, the earliest map to cover this part of the town.