December 1972 (NCSHPO via Tom Campanella)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Part of the same building campaign as the two commercial buildings to the north, this two-story, brick commercial building has two storefronts on the first floor and grouped six-over-six wood-sash windows with arched transoms composed of four three-light Craftsman-style wood windows in a segmental-arched brick surround on the second floor. Bands of soldier-course brick at the cornice and between the first and second floors also matches that on 100 and 106 South Churton Street. The two storefronts are mid-century replacements with twenty-light display windows on a low brick knee wall with soldier-course brick band. The one-light doors are recessed slightly and each has a three-light transom. A full-width transom that spans the entire storefront has been covered with a signboard. A stairwell to the second floor is located behind the south entrance. A different building is shown on Sanborn maps from 1911 and earlier. This building was likely constructed in the early 1920s and appears on the 1924 and 1943 Sanborn maps. The 1924 Sanborn maps notes the building’s use as “auto repair.” According to Bellinger this was once used as a men's clothing store and a jewelry store.
1960s - screen capture from "This is Orange County
07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)