09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (southwest). The house has aluminum siding, replacement one-over-one windows, and an interior corbelled brick chimney. The one-light-over-three-panel door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a shed-roofed porch supported by turned posts with sawn brackets and an original wood railing shaded by aluminum awnings. There is a gabled sunroom at the rear of the ell and a gabled wing projecting from the ell’s right (north) elevation that is flanked by a shed-roofed bay and a shed-roofed screened porch. Brick stairs lead to the porch from South Occoneechee Street and there is a low stone wall along West Margaret Lane, south of the house. County tax records date the building to 1921.