10.09.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is five bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). The house has vinyl siding and windows and a metal roof with two interior brick chimneys. The one-light-over-three-panel door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a near-full-width, hip-roofed porch supported by turned posts with sawn brackets and has a low wood railing. County tax records date the building to 1921 and a sign in the front yard notes this is the Robinson House 1921.