(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
This one-story, parapet-roofed commercial building is three bays wide with a central entrance flanked by forty-eight-light display windows. The brick building is laid in a running bond and has terra cotta coping at the parapet and stucco on the right (east) elevation. The replacement four-panel door has one-light sidelights set in a larger surround with one-light sidelights and a single-light transom. The entrance has a classical surround with denticulated cornice supported by pilasters and is sheltered by a fabric awning. There are six-over-six wood-sash windows on the side elevations. There is a shed-roofed, concrete-block wing at the right rear (northeast). The building does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map, but Bellinger dates the building to 1944.
From 1947 into the 1960s, it was the Hillsborough Cleaners & Laundry, a drycleaning establishment.
As of 2016, it houses the News of Orange, Hillsborough's local newspaper.
1968 ad (via The News of Orange County)
1969 ad (via The News of Orange County)