09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, front-gabled house is two bays wide and double-pile. It has plain weatherboards, two- over-two wood-sash windows, and a one-light-over-five-panel, Victorian-style door on the right (north) end of the façade. A one-story, shed-roofed porch extends the full width of the façade and wraps around the left (south) elevation, terminating at a one-story, gabled wing at the rear of the left elevation. The porch is supported by slender Tuscan columns and the part on the left elevation has been enclosed with plywood and screens. There is a rectangular vent in the front gable, an interior brick chimney, and exposed rafter tails throughout. There is a one-story, shed-roofed wing at the rear. Bellinger dates the building to 1903.