07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, parapet-roofed, Colonial Revival-style building is thirteen bays wide with the right four bays recessed slightly from the façade. The building has a brick veneer laid with cast-stone windowsills, a cast- stone cornice, and cast-stone coping at the parapet. It has six-over-six wood-sash windows with flat brick arches. The six-panel door has four-light-over-one-panel sidelights and a classical surround with broken swan’s neck pediment. The right (west) elevation, facing Court Street, is a single story due to the slope of the site. It has a twelve-light-over-one-panel door with four-light-over-one-panel sidelights and is sheltered by a small pedimented, roof. An integrated planter extends across the façade and left (east) elevations. The building appears on the 1943 Sanborn map. According to Bellinger, the left side of the Agricultural Services Building was completed before World War II with the right side completed after the war.