Partial view, 1983 (NCSHPO via Tom Campanella)
This one-story, three-bay-wide brick commercial building has a running-bond exterior with a flat roof behind a brick parapet with terra cotta coping and an interior brick chimney on the left (west) elevation. The paired six-panel doors are centered on the façade and sheltered by a fabric awning. Fixed, plate-glass windows flank the entrance and there are small three-light awning windows along the left (west) elevation. Bellinger dates the building to around 1950.
07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)