08.14.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, hip-roofed house is five bays wide and double-pile with hip-roofed dormers on the façade and right (east) elevation and a hip-roofed wing at the rear. The house has aluminum siding, twelve-over-twelve wood-sash windows, including paired windows on each dormer, and an interior brick chimney. The eight-light-over-two-panel Craftsman-style door is sheltered by an engaged hip-roofed porch on columns that wraps around the left (west) elevation. The rear wing has an inset porch at the northeast corner that has been enclosed with a French door and double-hung windows. House appears for the first time on 1924 Sanborn map.