March 1983 (NCSHPO via Tom Campanella)
This one-story, parapet-roofed commercial building has two replacement storefronts and two bands of header-course brick on the parapet, which is topped with terra cotta coping. The right (north) storefront has a centered entrance with narrow transom and flanked by plate-glass display windows. The left (south) storefront has an angled recessed entrance on its right end with three plate-glass display windows on the left. Each storefront has a one-light-over-two-panel door and the display windows are set on a low brick knee wall with paneled blind transoms. According to Bellinger 112 South Churton Street was built in 1928 and incorporated with 114 South Churton Street when it was built in 1944, forming one building.
07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)