09.11.2019 (G. Kueber)
(Below from Carrboro Commercial District NR Nomination, 1984)
Little altered one-story brick double commercial building. Offset, recessed entrances: western (right) entrance retains original door and display windows with panelled apron below; eastern (left) entrance is flanked by a replacement storefront with a plain apron below. Twenty-light transoms, molded metal cornice, recessed brick panels, and corbelled eaves enliven the main elevation. Marvin Ivery operated a cafe here from 1935--c. 1950. In the 1960s, a Mr. McBain also operated a cafe here. The building currently houses an office and a bar.