09.24.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The one-story, side-gabled, brick Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with an interior brick chimney. It has two-over-two, horizontal-pane, wood-sash windows and a picture window flanked by two-over-two windows near the center of the façade. The six-panel door is sheltered by an engaged, shed-roofed porch that extends around the left (south) elevation as a side-gabled carport. The porch is supported by square posts and has German-profile weatherboards in the gable. There is a low-pitched, hip-roofed frame section at the left rear (southwest) that has German- profile weatherboards and stacked awning windows. The site slopes down to the rear to reveal a basement level. County tax records date the building to 1952.