07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled, Colonial-Revival-style brick commercial building is three bays wide and double-pile with a full-width, frame, flat-roofed rear ell. The building has a Flemish-bond brick veneer, a denticulated cornice, a slate roof, and a thirty-two-light display window centered on the façade with a wide header. Six-panel doors on each end of the façade are slightly recessed in wide plain surrounds. There are six- over-six wood-sash windows on the side elevations and replacement one-light half-round windows in the gables. The rear ell has vinyl siding and nine-over-nine wood-sash windows. The building does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map; Bellinger dates the building to 1945.