11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Initially constructed in the early 1940s, the house appears to have been significantly enlarged around 1980. The house is six bays wide and double-pile with a front-gabled wing on the left (east) end of the facade and a projecting, one-bay-deep, side-gabled wing on the right (west) elevation. It has vinyl siding and windows, two interior stuccoed brick chimneys, and a solid wood door with single light that is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, front-gabled porch supported by slender Doric posts with a dentil cornice. There is a hip-roofed screened porch at the rear and an uncovered wood deck at the right rear (southwest). County tax records date the building to 1946, but the house appears on the 1943 Sanborn map. The right four bays are consistent with the form of houses built in the 1940s. However, the left two bays and the front-gabled porch are likely a later addition.