March 1983 (NCSHPO via Tom Campanella)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This narrow one-story painted brick commercial building was constructed in a running bond and has a brick recessed panel in the upper portion of the façade. The storefront has a one-light-over-two-panel door on the left (south) end and a large plate glass window on the right (north) end and is topped by a three-part transom. The building does not appear on the 1924 Sanborn map, but had been constructed by 1943.
07.31.2016 (G. Kueber)